0

Food Talk

Posted by abie on 11:56 PM in
Did you take weight loss pill while you are on vacation? This was my mom’s question to me when she saw me at the airport when they fetched us yesterday. They said that Howell and I both loose weight.

Oh well, who would never loose weight if you are on the go everyday. And since Europe is a very expensive continent, we always end up eating at Mc Donald’s since it is the cheapest restaurant that we can find.

That is why as soon as we reached Manila, we immediately head to Dampa in Macapagal and ate to our heart’s content. The food here in the Philippines is so cheap, especially sea foods. I remember, we had lunch in one of the restaurants in Prague. Our bill totaled P2800 and we just ordered this:


While as when we ate in Dampa yesterday, our total bill is only P1800 and we even have left over for dinner. That is one of the things that I love about the Philippines!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.