0

Tempting

Posted by abie on 10:02 AM in
I caught my good friend from California online yesterday and she was asking me when we will visit them again. She just gave birth last year and we can’t wait to see her lovely daughter and we can’t wait for them to see our equally lovely Ysabela also.

Airfare to the United States is on sale actually from Philippine Airlines and we are thinking if we should avail of this promo because my friend has been telling us about hilton head south carolina. They have been to hilton head island during one of their vacations and they really enjoyed the place because it is really relaxing, they enjoyed the beach and they enjoyed the good food that their restaurants have to offer. And though Howell doesn’t play golf, the world class golf course located in hilton head real estate will really encourage Howell to play and try golf.

This really is a tempting offer and if only we have the budget, I might have purchased our airline ticket and book a flight to California. But I told my friend that I have to do some computations first if we can afford a US vacation this year.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.