1

Saturday Six - Lazy Summer Days

Posted by abie on 6:52 PM in
1. What is your ideal past time on a Lazy Summers Day? I love t stay in doors, inside an air-condition room and just watch TV or sleep or play with my daughter.
2. Do you enjoy BBQs? Oh yes. We usually do it every summer. We would even go out of town, to a near beach resort so we can enjoy BBQ party more.
3. Sun bathing or lazing in a pool? Lazing in the pool. Summer here in my part of the world is so hot and humid and so uncomfortable so I would prefer to dip in the pool over sun bathing.
4. Chilled glass of wine or chilled pop/juice? Chilled pop juice because it feels more refreshing.
5. If it’s too hot do you try to tan like a lobster or go inside? Go inside.
6. Do you worry about the risk of cancer when binge sunbathing? Hmm, not really because I love to get a tan so I don’t mind sunbathing.

1 Comments


Hi Abie, thanks for taking part and for posting your answers ;)

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.