0

Sunday Stealing: The 29'er Meme

Posted by abie on 12:22 AM in
1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Electricity Bill

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? Tagaytay

3. How many colleges did you attend? 1

4. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? No other choice. LOL.

5. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? Arrg, do I really have to go to work?

6. Last thought before going to sleep last night? This has been a very stressful day.

7. What do you miss being a child? Being carefree. That I don’t have to worry about anything because my parents will always be there for me.

8. What errand/chore do you despise? Washing the dishes.

9. Have you found real love yet? Yes.

10. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? We don’t have Wal-Mart here in Manila.

11. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? Nope. Married is a sacred thing for me.

12. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Barrack Obama.

13. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? Nope and I don’t think if I have the need to use it, I would just panic and I would not even think of using the fire extinguisher.

14. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? San Diego

15. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? New career perhaps.

16. Do you have a “go to” person? None.

17. Are you where you want to be in life? Definitely.

18. Over the years, what about you do you think has changed the most? I am more responsible now, more caring, has become selfless.

19. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life? Yes. In fact I still keep in touch with my high school friends and we always sees to it that we get to see each other once in a while.

20. Are there times you still feel like a kid? Yes.

21. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager? Bars.

22. Who do you think impacted your life the most? The failures that I had in the past.

23. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you? None.

24. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”? Yeah, a lot of times which really make me feel a little bit old already. LOL.

25. What is the scariest thing that has happened to you as an adult? When I received the news that my daughter has a congenital heart disease and when my mom told me that my aunt is dying from cancer.

26. What advice would you give to someone about to get married? That they better be sure that it is the right one

27. What advice would you give someone starting their first job? Don’t be scared to explore and to try new things.

28. If you could go back and change one thing you did, what would it be? I could have stayed I touch with my friends from college specially C & H.

29. If you could go back and change one thing someone else did, what would it be? None. I only mind my own business.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.