0

Manic Monday # 168

Posted by abie on 8:56 AM in

If you could completely redecorate any room in your house at no expense to you, what room would you choose?

That would be a difficult choice as our house needs major redecorating. LOL. But I would say our living room because that is where we spend most of our day so having a nice living room would be a very good thing for us.

Which hour of the day do you feel goes the slowest?

After lunch. Because that is the time where I feel really sleepy and I just can’t wait for the day to finish.

If your birthday could be in a different month of the year, when would you have it?

Maybe mid of the year. My birthday falls on the month of January and sometimes people are still busy catching up after the holiday season so sometimes they can’t find time to spend their time with me on my birthday. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.