1

Party Planning for her 4th? LOL.

Posted by abie on 5:51 PM in ,
Every year, I started to plan for Bela’s birthday as early as June. Now that Bela is turning four years old, I am not sure if we will have another party for her. (Oh well, this is what I said last year and I ended up with three parties. LOL).

Can you blame me? Now that she is turning four, she definitely can appreciate her party and every time I ask her, she really wants to have a party for her birthday. She is choosing between Little Einsteins and Animal Mechanicals theme. LOL.

But I really wanted to save this time and hopefully I will be able to keep my promise to hubby that we will have a simple celebration this year. But actually, my plan is she will just have a simple celebration at school. During their summer class, I saw two students who celebrated their birthday at school. They just got Jollibee for the food and they even have the Jollibee mascot. So I am thinking of doing the same thing. I just have to talk to the school administrator and I’m planning to just give party invitations to all her classmates, teachers and staffs at MSS and then I will just order food from Jollibee and have a Jollibee mascot too since Bela just so loves Jollibee. And of course we will have our annual party at a charitable institution, probably at Hospicio de San Jose again (and it will be our third year with them if ever) and I will just invite all our relatives and we will have dinner after the party at Dampa in Macapagal (This is what my kumareng Peachy did during Joaqui’s 2nd birthday).

Oh well, I still have a few months. Who knows what I will decide upon. LOL.

1 Comments


weee , magpa party k na:) sabay tyo shop sa OT

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.