0

8 Things

Posted by abie on 11:44 PM in
I was tagged by MM. Thanks sis.

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
- Looking forward to an out of the country vacation either in H, B, U, or E
- Looking forward to buying my second LV bag (But I know it will take months or years before I will be able to do this. LOL).
- Looking forward to a relaxing time at the spa
- Looking forward to another trip to the beach with my family
- Looking forward to staying at Amorito Resort (one of the new resorts in Bohol)
- Looking forward to staying at Boracay’s new Shangri La (I wish!!)
- Looking forward to my performance appraisal report
- Looking forward to having more budget for my online shopping

8 Things I Did Yesterday
- work
- ate pesto pasta
- check my emails
- watch House M.D on my Ipod
- update my blog
- update my flickr account and upload pictures taken during the MBAP’s summer outing
- upload pictures to my FB account
- chat

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
- Wish I could sleep the whole day
- Wish I can go to the US and visit my best friend Jacq
- Wish I can go to Singapore and be with my best friend carol when she gives birth this October
- Wish I can travel every month
- Wish I have all the money in the world to shop
- Wish I can make everybody happy
- Wish I can forever be with my daughter and hubby
- Wish I can always be there for my family

8 Shows I Watch
- CSI Vegas
- CSI NY
- CSI Miami
- House MD
- Amazing Race
- American Idol
- America’s Next Top Model
- Project Runway

8 People I Tag
- Peachy
- Eds
- Ems
- Val
- Vien
- Denoy
- Jacqui
- Jody

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.