2

Summer Dress before the summer ends

Posted by abie on 6:14 PM in ,
Have you seen this from Katrice Wear site?

I posted on my other blog that I ordered this from Katrice Wear and it will be delivered to me on June 8. I am excited to wear it already because as you can see, it really looks good on Marissa (Katrice Wear’s owner) and her daugther.

As soon as I saw Jane and Sophia wearing it during the MBAPs summer getaway, I instantly wanted to order one because it looks so sexy so I contacted Marissa when we reached Manila. But of course, I did not realize that I am not as sexy as Jane and Marissa. LOL. So I have been reading weight loss pill reviews so I can slash some excess pounds so at least I can do some justice on the cute and sexy short summer dress from Katrice Wear. LOL.

Wish me luck. I promise to post a picture of me and Bela wearing our matching outfit when it arrives. I have ordered three pairs from Katrice Wear already and unfortunately, I haven’t posted any of our pictures here. Every time Bela and I are wearing it, I always forget to ask hubby to take our picture so hopefully, we can have a pictorial wearing our short summer dress this time.

2 Comments


Hi Abie,

May site ba si Katrice? Thinking of getting one for myself pero sana yun pang-preggy na. Hehehe!

Thanks.


like ko din mga items ng katrie wear, but i have to wait til dom gets a little bigger.. post your pic wearing this ha

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.