0

HK this July?

Posted by abie on 11:54 PM in
Hubby is planning to take his CISSP exam this coming July in Hong Kong. CISSP exam is not being offered here in Manila and the most possible schedule that fits in hubby’s schedule is the exam on July 19 at Hong Kong.

I was already ready to book a ticket as hubby wants me and Bela to join him since the exam is only for four hours so we can have a quick stay at Disneyland or visit Ocean Park and have a quick shopping too.

But then I suddenly had to think twice about going to Hong Kong after hearing from the news that all the guests in one of the hotels in Hong Kong were quarantined after they found one guest from Mexico that is suspected to have swine flu. I think the hotel guests have all been cleared now but I am still thinking twice since I don’t want to take a risk especially if it is for my daughter’s sake.

Well, we will see…We still have less than two months to decide…

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.