0

Finance Talk

Posted by abie on 10:51 PM in ,
Last Sunday we were at Megamall as the reception for the Christening of the son of my sister in law was held at Kamayan Restaurant in SM Megamall. After the reception, we saw that there is an on-going Travel Expo at the Mega Trade Hall and so we decided to check it out. Good thing that there is no entrance fee as we did not find any good deals as there is only a limited number of travel agencies who participated in the Expo.

But I guess it is a good thing though since I won’t be tempted to book for another travel since most of you might know that I really find it hard to resist good travel deals. But with the continuous effects of the global recession, I think it is still best to start saving up as we don’t know what our future will be and how much effect will the global recession have on our financial status.

That is why my husband and I have been thinking of investment options like buy gold coins perhaps. We read that investing in precious metals is a very wise investment since it won’t depreciate in time and is the best way to preserve assets.

I have been visiting the site of Monex company and I am really impress as I learned that they have experienced agents that can help us get the best market value for precious metals and they will be able to help us make the best investment for our money.

My husband and I really have to sit down one night and talk about this as we really need another investment plan to help us save up for the future.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.