1

Blue Dog Nappy Cake

Posted by abie on 7:32 PM in
I ordered another nappy cake from Nice and Debbie as our gift for the son of my sister in law during his baptism last Sunday. And just as I expected, I love the final output. I just IMed Debbie and told her of my requirements and I showed her pictures of their previous designs that I like. I particularly like this one:

So I told her if she can make something similar to this but a male version of this design and I told her if she can work with this design within my budget. Her initial plan was to use a “Cars” theme but she told me that it did not work out and so this is what she came up with:

I love it. Even my husband love it and my sister in law love it too. There was even a guest who asked me where I bought it. Thanks again Nice and Debbie. Sa ulitin.

1 Comments


hi abie,

nice ito nappy cake nga noh? i'm thinking to getting one for myself ... sa akin baby shower! bwahahaha! will ask one of my friends to get it, para may centerpiece design kami. LOL.

any idea how much nappy cakes? do they do delivery? thanks!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.