0

My Mom

Posted by abie on 11:44 PM in
So I had a haircut a couple of weeks ago and after my sister saw my new look, she got convinced too to have a hair cut and so she went home yesterday with her new look. My sister said that she loves her new look but she mentioned that her new look comes with a hefty price that she has to pay after all the treatment that was done to her hair.

So my mother was teasing us that we should have let her do our hair treatment instead of going to the salon so we cold have saved a lot of money. We were just laughing at her suggestion because we thought that she was only joking but then my aunt mentioned that my mom did studied cosmetology when she was still single and it became her sideline which helped her earn extra money to help her and her family with their expenses.

But that was quite a few decades ago and too bad there was sill no Regency Beauty Institute that time. Who knows if my mom went to Regency Beauty Institute for her cosmetology training, she would have gotten the best training and she might have gotten a good job in the beauty industry since Regency Beauty Institute not only provide excellent training for their students, but they also help them get jobs after their training.

Oh well, those were the days and I know my mom is happy with what she is today and I am sure that she is contended with her life, now that she has three lovely kids and a very sweet grand daughter who just love her to the bits.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.