0

The Knot

Posted by abie on 12:09 AM in
Have you seen our wedding souvenirs? I was cleaning up pictures from my hard drive and I saw the picture of the souvenir that we had on our wedding and I thought to share it here because one of my friend who is getting married is asking for suggestions for their wedding favors.

souvenirs & gift to sponsors & female ento

When we were still planning for our wedding, I always visit the site of The Knot because they have a lot of great ideas on their site that we can definitely use as inspiration for our wedding. I always check their line of wedding souvenirs and my favorite is their wedding supplies that they can personalize with the couples names and initials. That is why when my friend asked for my suggestion for their wedding souvenir, I did not think twice and gave her the site of The Knot.

I am sure my friend will find lots of great personalized wedding supplies that she can buy to make their wedding truly unique and memorable.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.