0

Those were the days

Posted by abie on 10:21 AM in ,
Do you have some frustrations when you were a child? Like for me, did you know that I was frustrated singer, ballet dancer, swimmer and pianist. LOL. I have no talent whatsoever, so I grew up just being an audience instead of being a performer. But I think I am little good in dancing because I remember I always participate in school programs and even in programs in our barangay and me and my friends will perform a dance number. Oh, those were the days.

But if I have to bring it all back, I think I will love to enjoy the same things that kids nowadays are enjoying. Like with Bela, I was able to enroll her to swimming class at age 1, to ballet class at age 3, and gymnastics class at age 2. Back during my childhood days, I don’t think there are centers who accepts students as young as 1 year old in their class. Like now, I can see that Bela loves music also so I am thinking of enrolling her to piano lessons. But I think the youngest that they accept is 7 years old. Maybe, I can join Bela with her lessons so I will get to learn how to play at least one musical instruments. LOL. I checked out the online piano lessons of Yoke Wong and I watched the videos and looks like it is something that I can handle. What do you think, am I too late already for this? LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.