0

The Best

Posted by abie on 1:17 AM in
I love watching the show America’s Next Top Model. Aside from the fact that I find the judges funny, I love the show as I am really in awe at how the makeup artist and the hair stylist transforms the model from one look to the next as they change themes every week.

I have no talent when it comes to hair and makeup so I am wondering if it is a natural born talent or I will learn to be a good hair and makeup artist like them if I will enroll in beauty school in Wichita.

Beauty school in Wichita is one of the thirty branches of Regency Beauty Institute. I heard a lot of good feed backs about them as they really produce great hair and makeup artist. Well I guess, if you study in a school with nothing but the best professors in the beauty industry and a campus that mirrors the upscale salons, then there is no reason for you not to excel and be the best hair and makeup artist.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.