0

Busy Day

Posted by abie on 1:35 AM in
I thought it will just be a quiet day for me and I will be able to work the whole day to finish all my pending work but then it turn out to be one busy (but productive) day for me:

• I started working around 9 AM and was able to finish quite a few of my pending work.
• We left the house around 3 PM to fetch Bela to school
• It rained in the afternoon so there is heavy traffic on our way to St. Scholastica and we were an hour late. Thank goodness Bela did not get mad at us and she was safe inside the campus while waiting for us.
• After fetching Bela, we went to Shakey’s for our afternoon snacks.
• After eating, we went around the stores and my mom, my sister, my sister and law and I were able to buy clothes that we can wear for Cobi’s baptism. Though I am still not that happy with what I got so I might go around the malls again this weekend.
• While we are shopping for clothes, Howell was able to run to National Bookstore to buy envelopes for Cobi’s baptism invitation so we can start distributing it tomorrow.
• We were also able to go to Landmark and buy some PJs for Cobi and some clothes for Dominique, my niece.
• While we were in landmark, Howell and Bela were able to do some shopping too at the toy store there.

I can’t believe we were all able to do this in just a span of four hours.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.