0

Pay It Forward

Posted by abie on 7:29 PM in ,
On this day of your life, Abie, we believe God wants you to know ... that today you can help a thousand people see God's light.

Feel God's light shining within you and take a step to inspire someone else to shine. As you share this vision today with just one soul, that reaches ten lives that touch a thousand.

Of course I always want to help other people to see God’s creativeness in my own simple ways. I can start in my own home by inspiring my children to do good things to others by becoming a model to them.

As we all know, helping is a very great way to make people happy. Just by showing them that you care will always be a lot meaningful. So I hope that many people will do this and share the blessings that they receive by paying it forward.



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.