0

First Time

Posted by abie on 11:42 PM in ,
It was a very tiring but fun weekend for us. Since this is my second to the last weekend before I go back to work, we decided to have our last adventure and booked an overnight stay at Sofitel for some quality time and family bonding. We had no yaya and my mom and my sister did not go with us so this is the first time that Howell and I went out with Bela and Cobi without any help.

IMG_0863

I thought I would go crazy at first taking care of a newborn and my super active Bela but hubby and I survived the weekend and we had fun especially Bela. We just stayed in the hotel almost the entire time and we only went out one time when Howell decided to have dinner at Dampa instead as he is craving for tuna belly, but I think we did good for a first timer.



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.