0

New Investment

Posted by abie on 11:50 PM in
Last August 26, Howell paid for our last monthly amortization for the house and lot that we purchased five years ago. I must say that it has been very challenging for us financially as we have to pay for our monthly amortization and then add to that our monthly household expenses. But my husband and I never regret our decision in making this investment.

And now that our loan is finally finished, we are looking at a new investment like buying gold bullion. Gold is a very good form of investment as its value will appreciate in time and most of the time is not even affected by the fall of the economy. It is also universally accepted so I can easily turn it to cash anytime I want to sell it.

My husband is really bold when it comes to investment. I was afraid to take a risk at first but I have seen the benefits of making such investment and I really learned that we will never go wrong with gold investments.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.