0

Virus

Posted by abie on 1:40 AM in ,
The virus is spreading….

My mom went to Cebu for a three-day conference and when she arrived, she is not feeling well and she has cough and cold. Then my dad got the virus, and I got the virus which I passed to Cobi and yaya. So by Sunday afternoon, almost all of us in the house are sick.

So I was really lazy from Sunday to Tuesday to work since I really feel sick and weak and I really have to stop and rest because even if I wanted to, my mind is not really working and I am really not being productive. I just slept almost the whole day during those days to recuperate and I only stand up when Cobi needs to feed from me.

Cobi, my mom, my dad, yaya and I are almost doing well now and I just hope that the virus will stop spreading so Howell and Bela will be spared from it.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.