0

Boosting My Confidence

Posted by abie on 10:17 PM in
Oh my, in just a few days, hubby and I will celebrate our 6th year anniversary. I can still remember our wedding day. It was one of the most memorable days in my life as everything is just perfect because I am saying forever to the man of my life. As what they always say, all brides look really pretty on their wedding day so I must say that my wedding day is the day that I really look prettiest and I hope now that I can be like that forever. LOL.

I believe that inner beauty is more important but it wouldn’t hurt to try to put a little make up or sport a nice hairstyle right? So after learning about Regency Beauty Institute, a leading Cosmetology school in the US, it gave me an idea to enrol in one of their beauty course. I saw the photos of the works of their students and I know that I will be a good hair and makeup artist too if I get my training from them.

I am not getting any younger and learning how to style myself up would really help to boost my confidence and help me feel good about myself.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 7100 Northland Circle, Suite 312 – Brooklyn Park, MN 55428

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.