0

Project Runaway Season 2

Posted by abie on 11:59 AM in
Looks like I will need to read about the best acne treatments here as I am starting to have acne breakouts again. Why you may ask? Well it is because I am s addicted in watching the second season of Project Runway.

I was able to download the whole season and saved it on my iPhone. I love this show but I was not able to watch the whole season as I always miss it as my daughter won’t give me a chance to watch my favorite shows as she is as addicted to TV as I am. So when I was able to finally watch it episode by episode, I got hooked.

The 16 finalists for season 2 are all very interesting. They each have their own personality and they are all so talented that I can’t wait to see who will get eliminated next. That is why even if I have tons of work to do, I would prefer to stay up late watching Project Runaway than working (my bad).

I am already on the seventh episode so I am already halfway through. So I have to go offline for now so I can finish watching Project Runaway.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.