0

There’s a Party in the USA

Posted by abie on 11:25 PM in
Tory Burch shoes
Coach bags
iPad
iPhone and iphone 4 cases
Old Navy and gap clothes

This is my shopping list if ever our US trip will push through. But I know that I am just day dreaming as I am aware that I won’t have a budget left for shopping as the money that we were able to save for this trip will all be for our airfare, accommodation, park entrances, and food for our two weeks stay in the US.

Actually nothing is really definite yet as Cobi and my mom will still have to apply for a US visa and the go signal for this trip depends on the result of their visa application. I am still not confident in travelling with Cobi, especially if it is out of the country, so I would really love that my mom will join us. So if she will not get a visa, I am sure I will really think twice if we should push through with this trip or not.

But I am really praying hard that there will be no problem with their visa application. Aside from the fact that I needed my mom as for moral support as we take Cobi with us of our first US trip as a family, I would really love to treat my mom and bring her around to the really nice places that hubby and I have visited before in the US. This will be her first trip outside Asia so I am really excited for her.

So far, our IT includes Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Francisco, and New York. We will iron out the details on the dates and specific IT once my mom and Cobi secured their visas.

Another reason why I am excited for this trip is that we will be travelling with my best buddies from work, Dennis, Dale and Carlo so I am sure this will be one riot and fun trip.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.