0

For Tomorrow

Posted by abie on 10:43 PM in
Tomorrow will be my birthday. I have no definite plans yet on what I will do tomorrow to celebrate my birthday. If I will have a small get together at home with my family, I might need to buy phentermine as I will surely gain weight since two days after my birthday will be Cobi’s 7th month birthday so we will surely have another small party at home. So I am really thinking to just move my birthday celebration on the 21st so I will celebrate with Cobi.

The only definite plan I have is that I still have to wake up early as I have to go to Bela’s school as I have a meeting with her teacher (which is making me really nervous and anxious and I think I will not be able to sleep tonight until the meeting is over) and then I will bring my mom to her doctor for her follow up check-up. Then who knows where our feet will take us.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.