0

Our December 31

Posted by abie on 10:51 PM in , ,
I know more than two weeks has passed already and I still haven’t uploaded our New Year’s celebration pictures. So I will just snag pictures from the facebook account of my cousin so I can share here how we celebrated New Year's eve with a bang.

We all agreed that we will go out of town again to welcome the new year. So a week before December 31, my cousin, my sister and I contacted a number of resorts where we can stay from the 31st to January 1. Luckily, we found a nice private resort in Pansol, Laguna via multiply and after confirming that they are available, I paid for the 50% down payment right away to book the resort.


I still have work that day and so hubby just fetched me from work together with yaya, Bela and Cobi and we just met up with my family in SLEX. We reached the resort around 2:30 PM already and the kids jumped in the pool as soon as we settled down. While the kids are busy swimming, the not so young at heart are busy with the karaoke machine while others started to enjoy the food that we have brought for our overnight stay (the food was by the way care of food delivery as we don’t want our aunt to spend so much time preparing for the food that we will need for two days and so we just ordered food for take out).After swimming, we all dressed up for dinner and to prepare for our white elephant game. It is the first time for my relatives to play this game and they are so excited and I think everybody had fun. After the game, it was the photo-op per family and we have one group picture. After the photo-op, we all went down at the garden so the kids can enjoy their sparkles as we wait for the clock to strike 12 to welcome the new year.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.