0

Bed Rest....Again

Posted by abie on 12:40 PM in , ,
I went to my OB last Friday for my weekly check up. She was still not able to hear the heartbeat of the baby the last time I had my checkup using her Doppler and so she wanted to be sure and she ordered for an ultrasound.

Thank God, the baby is ok and he/she has a good cardiac and somatic activity as indicated in the ultrasound. But the bad news is I again have subchorionic hemorrhage and the size is almost triple than my first hemorrhage. So my OB got alarmed and ordered me to have one month complete bed rest. She also increased the dosage of my medicines and I will have to visit her every week for my weekly injection. Ouch.

Too bad, I am already planning for a Tagaytay trip this Christmas vacation since Bela got new equestrian apparel so she can go horse back riding in Tagaytay. I also wanted to eat at Bag of Beans.

Oh well, I guess I just have to follow my doctor’s advise as it is for the safety and health of my baby. The good thing is, at least I will be at home the entire holiday season. Hubby is jealous. LOL. I can spend bonding time with our dear princess since it is also her vacation.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.