0

No More Trips to the Mall

Posted by abie on 4:09 PM in ,
Because I have to take a complete bed rest, I have no choice but to stay away from malls and just stay at home. My sister went to Greenhills today to do some shopping and I was really envious because I really need to go shopping because I still have nothing to wear for Christmas.

I wanted to buy a nice dress that will hide my baby bump and something that will match my Stuart Weitzman sandals. Before I learned that I have subchorionic hemorrhage again, I was able to check out the shops at Mall of Asia and Robinson’s Place but I was not able to find a nice dress that I like so I said that I will really have to go to Greenhills one weekend.

I was really planning on going there this coming weekend but I guess I have to cancel that plan because there is no way my husband and my parents will allow me to go out. LOL. But at least I was able to buy something from Katrice Wear when I checked out their stall during their last bazaar at SMX Convention Hall so I might just settle for that as my Christmas attire.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.