0

On Lasik

Posted by abie on 10:37 PM in ,
Undergoing a lasik surgery is one of the best decisions that I have made so far. I used to have a 900/900 vision and I am literally blind without my contact lenses. After the surgery, I feel really free and I never regretted my decision. Now I can do all kinds of sports and I enjoy the beach more without having to worry about my contact lens. Now I can wake up and see everything clearly not like before where I have to wear my contact lens first before everything becomes really clear.

That is why when my friend told me that she is considering having Lasik Surgery Boston, I really convince her to push through with her plans.

I tried browsing the website of Boston Laser and I learned that they are really the best when it comes to Lasik Surgery. Even famous people trust them and had their surgery done at Boston Laser. They use state of the art equipment so they can assure all their patients that the procedure is really safe. In fact statistics shows that they have 100% success rate for their patients to be able to see 20/40 or better and 92%-96% success rate for their patients to see 20/25 or better and that is some serious numbers. So this just goes to show how effective and safe the procedure is and how reliable Boston Laser is when it comes to Lasik Surgery.

My friend is now convinced to undergo lasik surgery and I am sure, like me, she will never regret this decision.

This post is brought to you by the site mentioned above.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.