0

Welcome to my Café

Posted by abie on 11:40 PM in ,
Have you seen my café lately?


I am now at Level 28 and since Facebook is one of my companions while I am at home taking my bed rest, I am continuously moving up my level in Café World.

I wanted to upgrade my floor to stainless steel tiles but I like to add more private rooms with TV set and so I am holding the floor upgrade for now so I can save up for an expansion.

That is one of the things that I love about Café World. There are a lot of things to look forward to so you won’t get tired playing it. I am aiming for a lot of upgrades and expansion that is why everyday, I have to log in to my café world account so I can cook and serve meals so I can earn more coins. LOL.

Do I really sound to be a Café World addict? LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.