0

Trying Our (Not so Reliable) Mc Gregor Choco Fountain Again

Posted by abie on 3:46 PM in
Last December, my kumareng Peachy and I bought a Chocolate fountain machine (Mc Gregor brand) from a nawie supplier. My chocolate fountain machine and Peachy’s machine have the same problem – every time we will use it, it will just run for 2-5 minutes then the motor will stop running. Even if I turn it off and on, the motor will not work and I have to send it to their service center for repair.

I tried to use the fountain three times and every time after I used it, I have to bring it to the service center for repair before I can use it again. So I give up and decided to put it in storage.

But my aunt decided to have it repaired again so we can try using it for our family reunion come Christmas. My technician said that there is something broken inside which he has to glue together using Mighty Bond. We tried to turn it on for a couple of minutes and it continues to run. Later, my aunt will buy a chocolate bar so we can see if the fountain is really working this time. (Crossing my fingers).

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.