0

Europe Tour Highlights

Posted by abie on 12:07 PM in , , ,
Now that I am almost finish blogging about our Europe adventure, let me post here some of my favorite highlights of our Europe tour:

1. Frankfurt, Germany: When we were able to sign the condolence book of our late President Corazon Aquino who died from Colon Cancer. This really reminded me that I should start reading about colon cleanse reviews so we can get protected from colon cancer. Also, before I left I tried to go to Intramuros to pay my last respect to our former President but the weather is really bad and the line was really long, we were not able to go inside Manila Cathedral. So I did not really expect that I will have the chance to sign the Condolence book of Corazon Aquino in Frankfurt.
2. Prague, Czech Republic: Everything about Prague is very memorable to me. In fact, it tops my list of my favorite places in Europe. It is the best for me, better than Paris.
3. Vienna, Austria: Our visit of the Schronbrunn Palace. It was a great experience to be able to see what kind of life the royal families have during those times.
4. Venice, Italy: One of my favorite also (actually Prague and Venice ties on the number 1 spot for my top Europe destination). But the most memorable part of our Venice trip is being able to enjoy the Grand Canal while riding a Gondola because it is a dream come true for me.
5. Rome, Italy: The Papal Audience and be able to see and hear Pope Benedict speak to us up close. It was a great opportunity to be blessed by God’s representative on earth. Side Kwento: I met my neighbor on our second day in Rome. She is from Milan and it is her last day in Rome and she is inviting us to take a plane and fly to Milan with her. But I am glad that we passed her invitation and still chose the Papal Audience. It was really a priceless experience.
6. Paris, France: To be able to go inside the Colosseo and go up the Eiffel Tower.

Up next, our 5 day adventure in Paris.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.