0

1 Week Before Christmas...

Posted by abie on 4:13 PM in ,
We were able to do some last minute shopping yesterday for Bela and Cobi. I still need to look for a pair of shoes for Bela for the clothes that I was able to buy for her last week but I was not able to find a nice pair of shoes that will match her clothes in all the shops at Robinsons Place. So I asked around and as suggested by my good friend Joy, I can try looking at the shops in Greenbelt 5.

And so that is what we did and asked hubby to drive us to Greenbelt 5. I checked Tarte Tatin and Gingersnaps and luckily I was able to find a nice pair of shoes and even blouses from both stores and so finally Bela’s Christmas and New Year’s outfit is now complete.

As for me, I think I just have to rely on acne home remedies as I don’t think I will have time to go to my dermatologist and even have a hair cut and treatment before Christmas.

But that is just okay because I am happy already because despite our busy schedule, we were able to finish our Christmas list and we were able to shop for both Bela and Cobi.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.