0

Remembering Europe

Posted by abie on 8:54 AM in
If there is one travel escapade that I love looking back to, then it will be our Europe trip last year. One of the cities that we visited was Vienna. We spent four days in Vienna as we are taking Eurolines to move to Italy but they don’t have daily trips so we have no choice but to be stuck in Vienna for four days. In that four days, we were really able to see Vienna Art as we explore museums, palaces and churches such as the Schonbrunn Palace, St. Stephen’s Church and St. Peter’s Church, Votivkirche, Rathaus, Parliament, Hofburg Palace, National Library, and Museum of National History and we were also able to visit Mozart’s House.

I only have less than three weeks to plan for this trip so I was not really prepared and I don’t have that much on my itinerary on the places that we can visit in Vienna. If only I have discovered the site of coolcapitals.com back then, I would have been able to plan for our trip well as they have suggestions on what places are worth seeing and exploring if we want to see Vienna Design, culture and architecture.

My husband and I wishes to go back to Europe someday and Switzerland is part of our list so we can see Zurich art and more. I will surely visit coolcapitals.com for suggestions on places to visit so we will not miss anything on the must-see places in Europe on our next tour there.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.