0

Starting 2011 Right

Posted by abie on 9:34 AM in
Merry Christmas everybody!! And In just a few days, we will al say goodbye to 2010 and welcomes 2011.

So how can we start the new year right? I must admit I was not able to save that much for this year as I wanted my family to enjoy the fruits of my labor. But now that our family is growing and soon Cobi will go to school also, I think 2011 is the right time to start saving up.

One of the things that I am considering is to invest in gold and buy gold bullion. I checked out the site of United States Gold Bureau and I have learned a lot about gold investment. After reading the information found on their site, it gave me confidence that gold is a best investment as it is a stable way to preserve one’s wealth.

So as we bid goodbye to 2010 in a few days, I am glad that I have some plans now on how we can manage our finances for 2011.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.