0

Let's Party

Posted by abie on 5:43 PM in ,
The microphone is now ready and everybody is lining up to select their songs in the karaoke. We are currently here at Casita de Anna Maria, a private resort in Pansol, Laguna to celebrate New Year here.

The place is nice with a big garden, a gazebo, 3 bed rooms, swimming pool and the favorite of everybody, a karaoke.

I came from the office where my husband fetched me and we went straight to SLEX to meet up with my family. Ever since we arrived, the adults are all in front of the karaoke machine having fun. While the adults are busy with the karaoke, the kids are all enjoying the pool including Bela and Cobi.

I am still catching up with work so I will not have any back log as I welcome 2011. But I think I can finish all of my work before dinner time so I can start partying with them.

Happy New Year to all my friends and talk to you again on 2011!!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.