0

Joy Ride to Nuvali & Paseo de Sta Rosa

Posted by abie on 12:18 AM in ,
We went to Nuvali with my mom, dad, sister and her boyfriend two weeks ago and we really had a great time boating, shopping and food tripping. I haven’t downloaded the pictures yet so I will just make a separate post about it.

But last Sunday, we went back to Nuvali for the second time and this time we tagged along my Tita Jie, my lola, Tita Jenny and her two kids Aliah and Jego, my cousins Tessa and Joseph, my brother and her wife Grace and daughter Izzie and of course my mom, my dad, my sister and her boyfriend, Ronie.

It was actually the Christening day of my niece Izzie and since we are complete, we decided to have a short road trip to Sta Rosa, Laguna and show Nuvali to my relatives. We left Pasig around 3 PM already and so it was almost 4:30 when we arrived in Nuvali. I know there was a long queue in the boating and so I went to purchase our tickets right away while my other relatives checked out the bazaar.

We did not wait that long for our turn to ride the boat and the kids did not get tired waiting as they tried feeding the kois while waiting. All of us tried the boat ride except for my dad, my nanay and VJ and Ronie. Everybody enjoyed the short ride and if there were no long lines, we would have tried it for the second time.

After the boat ride, we moved to Paseo de Sta. Rosa for a quick shopping and this is where we had dinner also.

It was a very long and tiring day but it was a great bonding time again with my family. I hope I will always have the budget for activities like this.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.