0

I Can't Wait

Posted by abie on 9:26 AM in
I can’t wait to move in to a bigger house. Our house is so crowded right now:

- one part of our house is where our Christmas tree stands where we dumped all the gifts that we will distribute to our friends and relatives
- then there is one part for Cobi and Bela’s toys
- one part where I have boxes full of stuff that I ordered online

I was even telling hubby the other day that I wanted to disassemble and pack our Christmas tree already as it is occupying a lot of room. even if the holidays is not yet finish My OC-ness is kicking that if only I don’t have tons of work to finish, I would have put out our green cleaning supplies and I will really start to de-clutter and clean our house. Even in our room, there is not much space to move on.

I really hope that things will work as planned so we can finally move in to our new home by mid of next year. I really can’t wait!!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.