0

Our December 24th

Posted by abie on 8:45 AM in
I still have work on that day but luckily we were dismissed early so I was able to meet up with some of my best friends from work for lunch. We met at Greenbelt 5 and we had lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. After lunch, Dennis treated us for desserts at Caffe Ti-Amo then we parted ways after.

I was able to do some last minute shopping before finally going home and I was also able to buy a Melissa shoe from Mix. Then we went home after so we can rest for a bit before the 8 PM evening mass that we will attend.

As what we always do every year, my whole family all went to hear mass at our former school then we head to my brother’s house for our Noche Buena. My aunt prepared simple meals that we can share while we wait for the clock to strike 12.

Since we will have another long and busy day the next day, we all went home for our beauty rest after dinner.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.