0

DIY Christmas Gifts

Posted by abie on 8:43 AM in ,
I spent the whole morning computing for my total credit card bill which I incurred when I went shopping for Christmas gifts for my family and friends and I was really surprised at how much I incurred.

Christmas is the season of giving and sharing but I think there is a way to spread the Christmas cheer without hurting our pocket. And one way to do that is by doing arts and crafts that we can give out as gifts just like making bracelets, earrings, necklaces and other jewelries made from glass beads.

All I need to do is find a bead store where I can buy the supplies that I need for my project and with a little creativity, I can turn these semi precious stones into a work of art. It is just a simple step and aside from the fact that I can save by doing this, it is also one good way for me to relax. This can also be a nice project that I can do with my daughter so it is a great bonding session for us also.

I am so excited to start on my project and I am sure my friends and my relatives will truly appreciate my labor of love for them.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.