0

Short Trip to Nuvali

Posted by abie on 9:27 AM in
This is a very, very delayed post. Thankfully I found the energy to stay up last night to sort through our pictures and upload it to my Flickr and facebook account and I saw our pictures when we first went to Nuvali last November 29 and I remembered that I haven’t made a post about it yet.

Our initial plan was to go to Tagaytay but we left home late (around 12 noon already) as I have to work and finish all my pending work before leaving. Since it is already lunch time, I suggested that we drop by at Nuvali first for lunch and then just have merienda or dinner in Tagaytay.

It is actually our first time at Nuvali. I have long been waning to check out the place as I have seen nice pictures of it from my friends. We looked for a restaurant on where we can eat when we arrive and we decided to have lunch at Conti’s.

2010_11_29_9999_2122010_11_29_9999_1802010_11_29_9999_852010_11_29_9999_172010_11_29_9999_432010_11_29_9999_31

After lunch, Bela went to the area where you can watch the kois and she does not want to leave. Howell even bought her feeds so she can feed them. Then we also tried the boat ride. There was a queue and we have to wait for around 30 minutes before we can have our turn. While waiting we checked out the stalls in the bazaar and we were able to do a little shopping.

It was already 5 PM when we finished and my dad was not up to driving to Tagaytay as he thinks that we may experience heavy traffic going up so we decided to just go to Paseo de Sta Rosa for dinner and more shopping.

You can view more pictures here.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.