0

Still a Busy Week

Posted by abie on 11:54 PM in ,
It is still a busy week for me as I still have a lot of things to finish. Aside from work, we will be very busy also this weekend as Bela will have her ballet recital this coming Sunday.

I have a lot of deadlines to meet on Saturday but I have some mommy duties too as I have to take Bela to her ballet practice so I am planning to bring my laptop with me so I can work while waiting for her. I also plan to do some shopping if I will find the time as I haven’t actually started yet with my Christmas shopping and next week will be the Christmas party of Bela already.

Sunday will be her recital so I am sure we will be busy preparing Bela as we are all really excited as this is her first ballet recital.

But even if this is going to be a busy and crazy week, I am still excited as I have a lot of things to look forward to for my family.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.