0

Good Start

Posted by abie on 11:50 PM in
I got a call from hubby this morning and is asking me to check my email as he sent me an Excel file for our projected budget sheet for 2011. I am impressed as at least now he is really becoming serious in really saving up and investing for the future of our kids.

Aside from the monthly amortization that he allotted for the property that we will be buying, I also saw a separate column in hubby’s budget sheet for additional investments and hubby told me that it will be our savings in case we want to make additional investments like buy gold coins.

Gold is a very good investment as its value does not depreciate over time so hubby believes that if we have extra money, gold is the best way to preserve it.

I am very positive that we will have a good year ahead in 2011 as I can see how serious and dedicated hubby is in attaining our financial goal.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.