1

Almost set for Bela’s Party

Posted by abie on 12:52 PM in
Two weeks before Bela’s party and I think I am almost finish with the preparations. Here is my list:

FOR THE SCHOOL PARTY
1. Order food from McDonalds for the kids and food from Shakeys for the adults: I can make my order at least days before the party but I have to inquire at McDonalds in Valero if I can order the Happy Meal for the kids and pick up the toys before the delivery date so I can include the toys in my loot bags. (This is what I did for our Kidz Republic party.)
2. Order cake, cookie lollipops and balloons from Little Royalties – I already informed Pizzie about my order. I just have to pay in full by first week of November (I am still waiting for the release of our Christmas bonus. LOL.)
3. Pick up backpacks and chair from Sheila at 168 – Done. I already posted my supplier ratings here. (We didn’t like the chair and the backpack.)
4. Order Caramel Apple from Sanfo Treats – I will place my order three days before the party date and I will pick it up the night before the party.
5. Lay out and printing of bag tags: Done
6. Printing pictures of Bela’s classmates (for the Photo Art kit that I have for the kids) – I need to download pictures from their multiply site then I will just have it develop.
7. Buy Piñata – Done
8. Buy items for the Piñata - on our next grocery schedule

FOR THE KIDZ REPUBLIC PARTY

1. Finalize menu and package and book mascot: Done
2. Order balloon burst and cake from Little Royalties – I already talked to Pizzie about this. I just have to finalize it and pay by first week of November.
3. Lay out and printing of tarpaulin – Howell will take care of the layout. Need this done at least a week before the party.
4. Lay out and printing of invitation – Done. We started distributing it also.
5. Lay out and printing of souvenir tags and invitation stickers – Done

FOR HOSPICIO DE SAN JOSE

1. Book Jollibee’s party package - Done
2. Book magician – Done. Already paid the down payment

So there. And so I thought I was able to comply with hubby’s request that I will just keep it simple this time. LOL.

1 Comments


wow, dami party ni bela ha! :)

ako din, may small party sa school ni sam..kahit bawal, maging pasaway ako! bwahahaha! basta simple cake-blowing lang promise ko ke teacher! :) let's see:)

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.