0

My Ipod

Posted by abie on 12:35 AM in ,
I know I might be the last person to own an Ipod but I am so happy because today I officially own one. (Well technically it is not really mine as it is given by my brother as his birthday gift for Bela.)

More than a year ago, we were able to venture into a small business opportunity and we were able to open our cell phone shop. Our shop sells brand new and second hand phones, Ipod, PSP, laptops or any other gadgets that you can think of.

Today, Bela and I went to Greenhills with my brother as we will be meeting hubby there to attend Sam’s 4th birthday party. We had a customer who traded her one month old 160 GB video Ipod for a brand new phone. Hubby and I really wanted an Ipod and so when I saw it, I immediately wanted to have it.

But of course, I have to return the initial capital for the Ipod to my brother but I jokingly asked him if I can just give him 50% of the initial capital instead and he did not think twice when he gave me his Yes. But he said that it will be his birthday gift for Bela as he knows how addicted his niece is in watching Disney movies. And then I was able to talk to hubby and he paid for the remaining 50% of the money that I have to return to my brother.

I am so happy. I just finished watching my first movie and I think I will really enjoy this gadget. (Calling hubby. I need more movies on my new Ipod.)

Thanks to my brother and my husband for giving me and Bela an Ipod. We love you!!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.