0

My Love for Silver

Posted by abie on 10:34 PM in ,
I went to my mom’s house this evening as Bela wants to play with her grand father. My old room where I was staying when I was still single is now being occupied by my parents. To pass time, I checked out my old cabinets and I was glad to know that my parents didn’t touch it and they kept it intact. I was able to check on some of my old stuffs and I was all smiles when I saw my Sterling Silver Jewellery collection.

When I was still in college, I remember, it is the in thing for teenagers like me. I would always love to shop for silver jewelleries and I have all sorts of silver accessories like Silver Bangles, rings, necklaces, bangles and the like. The price of silver is really cheap compared to gold so it is really the perfect accessories for students like me back then.

My friend who now resides in UK shares the same passion for silver jewelries as mine. So when she saw me online yesterday, she shared with me the site where she buys all her accessories. And it really puts a smile on my face when she told me that I can select one item from their collection as her gift for me for Christmas.

I got really excited but confused at the same time as the site offers a wide range of selection for silver jewelleries. All their collection is really unique and of high quality since it is 92.5% silver. I really had a hard time deciding what to choose since all their products are really nice. But my favorite among all their collection is these two bracelets from the Sterling Silver Bracelets collection:


Don’t they look pretty? I told my friend to just decide for me since I both love the two designs and I will surely love it whichever she chooses among the two.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.