0

One more to go…

Posted by abie on 7:18 AM in
Two parties down and one last one to go. I still have a hang over from yesterday’s party. I hope everybody had so much fun. We are so happy that almost everybody made it to celebrate Bela’s third birthday with us. All our relatives are there, our friends (the MBAPs, our colleagues, our friends from high school and college, n@wies) spent time to be with us yesterday. Thank you for coming. We really appreciate it. The room was really full that there are some guests who are already standing up (specially the MBAP daddies, sorry guys).

Bela was so happy too. She didn’t even want to leave the play area yesterday and she had a blast opening all her gifts last night.

We were so dead tired when we reached home. (I was planning to drop by the drug store to buy Phentermine on our way home but I did not find any energy left to do that.)

I was telling hubby that we will just have one party next year as having three parties is really so tiring (and expensive). He just smiled and he said

Howell: “This year you said we will not have any party but we end up having three.”

And he laugh so hard and gave me a hug. Oh well, he knows that I am only doing this all for the happiness of our dear daughter.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.