2

Friday Fill-Ins # 98

Posted by abie on 8:23 AM in
Do fat burners work? This question has been bugging me especially now that I really need a way to trim off the excess fat in my tummy. Guess I have to ask around and search the net to find my answers.

But before I do that, let me post first my answer for this week’s Friday Fill-Ins.



1. Please feel free to visit my blog and leave a comment once in a while.
2. When I write using a pentel pen, I can't help sniffing it occasionally.
3. My favorite thing to cook is tuna pasta as it is only dish that I can cook.
4. Twilight saga is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about weekends: I can do anything that I want while enjoying the company of hubby and daughter
6. Kiss ass person always makes me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to checking the pictures of my daughter’s party at school taken by my husband, tomorrow my plans include another party again of my daughter with our relatives and friends and Sunday, I want to have a good massage!

2 Comments


I'm so looking forward to seeing the movie Twilight next weekend :) Thanks for playing !


Enjoy your weekend! I agree with #1. And as far as your #3, I can't cook too much either.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.