0

Death of John Ong’s Father

Posted by abie on 8:08 AM in
I was doing my usual rounds on my inbox and was checking the emails from my yahoo groups and one email caught my attention. It was an email from the moderator of our yahoo groups and she sadly announced that the father of one of the famous photographer in the wedding industry, Jong Mateos Ong, passed away last November 13 because of cancer.

Cancer is a very sensitive issue to me as I have an aunt who also passed away because of cancer several years back. It was a very traumatic and emotional experience for us as a family as we are really very close. I remember my aunt has to take different medicines and she has to undergo chemo therapy sessions every month to ease the pain that she is experiencing. Good thing we have discovered a very reliable online site where we purchase all my aunt needs. It is a god online store for medical products and they carry almost everything from cervical collars to maternity needs and all other kinds of medical supplies. We have set an auto re-ordering system for all the supplies that my aunt needs so at least we have one less thing to think about.

I was reading the blog of John Ong last night and I was truly awed and touched by his words and how brave he is handling his father’s death. He is happy that his father decided to join our heavenly Father in heaven when he is already ready and when he decided to accept God in his life again and that is really something that John is really very thankful for.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.