0

coffee break ver. 1.43

Posted by abie on 1:49 AM in
Before I make my post for this week’s Coffee Break, let me say advance congratulations to Jan for your upcoming photo exhibit. My hubby will be really envious if he hears this. As this is one of his greatest dreams. Congrats sis!

====

What is my most celebrated milestone in my life? On top of my list is when the man that I love asked me to marry him in front of hundreds of people. He sounds nervous while he was speaking in front of hundreds of people asking me to marry him. I was so shy at first that I did not want to stand up for the people to see me. But I was able to go in front to meet him at the stage and gave him my Yes. You can read the full story here.

Second on my list is when I gave birth to my daughter Bela. She is really the most precious gift that we have received from God.

Third is when I was able to make my parents proud when I graduated from college as part of the Top 20 of the graduating class.

Fourth was when I got the job that I have now which really pays well. And because of this job I was able to buy a van for my parents, sent my brother and my sister to school and helped my family and my relatives.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.