0

Thinking Out Loud

Posted by abie on 1:13 AM in ,
Have you ever work with people who are not a team player and would rather do things on their own and then brag and brag to the boss their accomplishments just so they will get notice? I hate those kinds of people.

I am a silent worker. I will do things on my own and I don’t have to shout to the boss whatever I accomplished. I feel confident with my work that I feel that I don’t have to brag in order to be noticed. But I know when to admit when I need help. I will not hesitate to ask questions specially if I know that asking the help of my colleagues can speed up our job.

But you know sometimes, you really can’t get away from people who will do whatever they can do to get notice. Sometimes those people can get on my nerves that I will sometimes feel frustrated.

Just like last week. I feel so down from dealing with those kinds of people. But I guess hubby is right, as long as I know that I am doing my job then there is no need for me to worry. He even suggested that I should just channel my energy in doing more productive things like finishing my masteral degree.

That is why I have been reading a lot about degree online. It is the best option for people like me who have a full time job since I don’t have to quit my job if I want to continue with my graduate studies since I can do all my school work online. Even my husband got interested in the different online programs that they offering so we might end up enrolling in the same class.

I guess this is really something that I should consider. At least it will be a plus for my job and it will keep my mind pre-occupied instead of stressing myself with trivial things that I really have no control of.

This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.